Today’s businesses face a complex array of challenges in an environment which is rapidly changing due to economic pressures and technological developments. There is an ever increasing amount of legislation to understand and comply with if the organisation is to provide confidence to its stakeholders and assurance in their capability to protect business assets.
The team at Incoming Thought can provide assistance in ensuring physical security policies are up to date and help in writing policy which is tailor made for your particular business needs. With the constant pressure of internal and external audits from a variety of sources we can help you prepare for and cover the issues which may be outside your area of expertise as most professionals specialise in one area of security but are expected to be responsible for all.
How it works ?
Each report will be customised to meet individual business and security objectives to ensure that maximum value is realised from the work.
Typically it will cover:
• An assessment of the current physical security policy
• Assistance with writing policy if required
• Preparation for internal and external audits in compliance with ISO/BS standards, Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
• An outline of how the security policy can align with the business objectives
• If improvements are advised these will be prioritised to ensure the most important are considered first.
• If agreed, provide a reasonable time framework for any recommended solutions to be implemented given the particular financial needs of your business.
• Outline how we could help you oversee and implement projects that might be recommended in the report.
Alternative and related services
After the review has been completed the team at Incoming Thought would be delighted to work with you further across other areas of your risk portfolio. Typically this would consist of a range of practical and useful services ranging from consultancy engagement to address particular risk issues through to training and awareness for executives and staff.
All of these services can be customised to meet local objectives.